Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Day 3, "The day a nun gave me cake"

I still haven't gotten past the point where I fall asleep everytime I stop and sit down, which makes chapel difficult, hopefully this will change soon.
Overall today was pretty good. The morning bible study groups are a bit of a disappointment in the large groups. The brother is just reading and rephrasing the sermon on the mount. The small group part is going well though.
Work projects are alright, I've been setting up big tents that don't seem to want to go up easily. Today we put one up in the sister's yard so a sister came out and brought us some delicious browning/cake thing coated in coconut.
I still haven't made it to the source or the silent church yet. I've heard the source is basically a make out spot for all the German teenagers here, which is really frustrating. The weather was chilly and somewhat rainy today so I didn't venture out to the Silent Church, maybe tomorrow.

No comments: